SOUTHWEST DISTRICT KIWANIS INTERNATIONAL INTERCLUB VISITATION PROGRAM
1. All rules for interclubs as stated in the Southwest District By-Laws apply.
A. For clubs having a membership of twenty (20) or less members, a minimum of two (2) members in attendance will be required to constitute an Interclub meeting.
B. For clubs having a membership of twenty-one (21) to thirty (30) members, a minimum of three (3) members in attendance will be required to constitute an Interclub meeting.
C. For clubs having a membership of thirty-one (31) or more members, a minimum of four (4) members in attendance will be required to constitute an Interclub meeting.
2. Please report all interclub visitations made by your club during the course of the year by using this submission form. Deadline date for submission will be October 15, 2020.
3. There are three basic recognitions.
INNER CIRCLE: A club must visit each club within the division in the course of the twelve-month Kiwanis year at a regular meeting or when the club to be visited is the host at a division, district, or international meeting or by actively participating in the host service projects (does not include fund raiser events). A visit is not required for clubs opened in the division in July, August, or September in order to earn the Circle Award.
MIDDLE CIRCLE: A club must visit seven (7) different divisions, in addition to their own, in the course of the twelve-month Kiwanis year with two or more Kiwanians. Choices of which divisions to visit are up to the individual club. Completion of the Inner Circle Award is also required to receive this award.
OUTER CIRCLE: A club must visit all of the other fifteen (15) divisions, as well as completing the Inner Circle Award in their own division, in the course of the twelve-month Kiwanis year with two or more Kiwanians.
4. Be sure to contact the host club in advance to receive confirmation that the host club will meeting at the stipulated time and place. Many clubs only meet twice per month now locations shift. NO INTERCLUB VISITATION CREDIT APPLIES TO THE HOST CLUB.
5. In addition to visits made to a host club’s regular meeting time and place, meetings hosted the District Convention, Midyear Conference, Governor’s Visit, Council Meetings, or actively participating in the host club’s service projects (does not include fundraiser events) will qualify as an interclub.
THIS FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 15th.
Please report all interclub visits giving the date made, club visited, division, and the number of members attending.
Awards for clubs who participate in the program will be made at the 2021 District Convention.
In reporting, please keep the requests for INNER, MIDDLE, and/or OUTER CIRCLE Awards in separate groups. Upon submission, you will receive an email documenting your entries. Be sure to keep a copy of the submissions in the club secretary’s file.
Please click to indicate you understand and accept the Interclub Visitation Criteria.
CLUB INFORMATION (Club Name, Key Number, Division)
Your Club's Official Mailing Address